1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN
YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY SEVENTEEN
If I ever get pregnant I think this is how I will break the news
Disney + colour
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
THIS IS MY ACTUAL FAVOURITE POST OF ALL TIME ON TUMBLR OMG
remember like 2 years ago when christmas stopped feeling like christmas for some reason
This post creeps me out because it is absolutely true
WHAT HAPPENED TO CHRISTMAS
*Where are You Christmas plays in the background*
they stopped playing harry potter marathons on tv..
"Some roses have steel thorns." For ofvalkyries
i searched up ‘hurdlers without hurdles’ on google and i dont regret it
these boots are made for walkin
The ol razzle dazzle